Thread: MobileRead October 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:44 PM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Cleaning up/Reformatting "Camilla"

For those who find issues with the ePub version of Carmilla (such as not being able to change the font) or you prefer no paragraph spaces and proper indents, please wait until Monday when I will have the code for Carmilla all cleaned up and reformatted. I will post it on MR and link to it in this thread.

I'll have two versions. One that will have no margins and one that will have small margins of 9pt all around. You can pick the one you want.

I'll also post a Mobi version that is reformatted for those that prefer my formatting.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-07-2012 at 10:48 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote