View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #8
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstonian View Post
I just repeated what you did. Strangely enough, I only got 10 results when I clicked on the "halloween" link (where it says "You searched for ...") and 7 were erotica. Only one had the word "Halloween" and that was in the "By" line. No books showed up with "Halloween" in the title. If I repeated the search placing Halloween in quotes, I got what I originally expected ... only books with Halloween in the title; 187 of them.

Strange search algorithms at work here!
Cheers, never thought of trying with quotes as it was just a single word search
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote