View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusdafreak View Post
If I delte the mobi file and keep the new original_mobi file then I will end up with all original_mobi files from now on correct?
If you delete the Mobi file then you end up back where you started. The original_mobi file isn't new it is the file before conversion in case the conversion screwed up your book. The Mobi file is the "new" after conversion book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusdafreak View Post
Its going to take A LONG time to convert my entire library to then go back and remove the mobi file to save space.
If you want to save space and are happy with the new "Mobi" file you can easily select all, go to edit metadata window and delete the "original_mobi" file using the Remove format dropdown selection and choosing to remove the original_mobi format.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-04-2011 at 11:29 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote