View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #19
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I got a Blackberry when I started my new job. Out of all platforms I probably wanted Blackberry the least, but as the phone is free and all the usage is free I'm not going to complain about it.

I don't mind it now that I've used it a bit and I do find it fairly useful, but its inability to work as a wifi hotspot pisses me off to no end. Also, the Kindle app for Blackberry outside of US does not allow for purchasing and doesn't even have a search function. Grrr!

But I make do and am dealing with it.

Sorry - nothing to actually contribute to the discussion.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote