Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #78
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by krish View Post
@1 I am using the latest firmware 15.2 dt. 14 June. Are you sure you could scroll up / down by touchscreen in pdfviewer with zoom 100% or less? It is definitely not working for me. It is the problem only in pdfviewer. It works in adobeviewer but adobeviewer has so many other problems like blank pages, edges cut, etc., I made pdfviewer as my default.

@2, if @1 is solved, i hope I would not feel this need. I wished this feature not to scroll up/down always with button but in some situations when a picture is only half visible in one view it would be good to scroll up/down by buttons to get the full view without disturbing the horizontal position.

Please confirm whether @1 is a bug in your firmware or not. Please solve this atleast in next release.

Thanks for your support
Yes, of course we will check that. I did my test with Adobe Viewer but have to agree that it doesn't work with pdfviewer.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote