Thread: DR800 experience
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Interestingly, I noticed the other day that if I accidentally flip the flip-bar when it is in sleep mode, the page has changed when I turn it back on. Anyone else experienced this?
Could be related. My recollection is that the "bug" basically has to do with the reader application not suspending cleanly, and preventing the device from going into it's sleep mode. If the app is still running, then it would make sense that flipping the bar while it appears to be in sleep mode (but isn't really) would cause the page to turn.

I'd have to try it though, to confirm that it doesn't do the same thing on mine (since I don't typically have the above issue).
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote