View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #84
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
I thought of another one for the sci/fi lovers. Don't know why I didn't think of this first.

Armor by John Steakley. This is actually one of the best sci/fi books ever written. But the author doesn't get much attention because he's only written 2 books and a very few short stories. His other book was a vampire book that they made into a movie. I read it (Armor I mean, not into vampire books much except original Dracula) about 10 years ago when I noticed it appearing on lists of best sci/fi novels of all time with an asterisk beside it.

Last edited by wayspooled; 10-02-2009 at 10:03 AM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote