View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 11:42 AM   #193
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Would you please give me some more details about this? Are you just going to the Library app or home screen while pbimageviewer is still open and choosing a new ebook? Or is this when you get to the end and the dialog to open the next book automatically comes up?

You can enable logging in the configuration. Open the first ebook, enable logging, then go through the steps to open the next ebook. After that, close the program, and post the log file to me (attach it here or send me a PM with information on how to get it). Maybe I can see what the problem is from that.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote