View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 05:03 AM   #11
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
Weird... did you load your books via calibre... that would create a collection for every tag.. but as far as I am aware there are no restrictions on the number of collections on the T1.. perhaps youran out of internal storage... to check go to home screen page 2 - settings - about - device information.. this will also confirm your adobe authorization.
Mine originally did that I didn't like it and I turned it off somewhere in Calibre so it only used series as collections but no I've never ran to any restrictions either, that said I don't think the T1 or later are better than the older ones if anything their a step backwards in software.

Fine for reading if you already know what book you are after but a bit of a nuisance to browse the library etc
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote