View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermouse View Post
Please tell me this is true.
I've been fumbling around unable to decide between the Bebook Mini and Amazon Kindle for nearly a month. The Mini was by far the best interfacing, and quickest, of the ereaders I could try first-hand in Australia, with the One disappointing beside it...but if the One's getting a makeover I think we might have a winner!
The difference between the mini and the new plus is:

Mini vs plus
* 8 level vs. 16 level gray - You might not even notice this.
* 32M SDRAM vs 64 M - increased performance on some tasks and perhaps handling of bigger tasks like image processing.
* mini Thumb wheel vs. two volume buttons. - The mini is the clear leader here.
* 5" vs. 6" display - but you knew that already
* Astak pocket pro equals mini but has 6 color choices.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote