Thread: rtf conversion
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 03:55 PM   #4
RCR
Addict
RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RCR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 x Sony 505, iPad, Samsung 7 Tablet, ASUS Transformer, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by martingUSA View Post
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and have a question on putting rtf files on my Sony 505 using Calibre.

I am creating rtf files with MS Word.

When converting them using Calibre they show up different on my reader than I had them showing in Ms Word.
I convert most of my ebooks to rtf when I can. But why are you going an extra step to convert them using Calibre (to lrf?)?

You can put rtf files straight onto the Sony and it will show them just fine. The advantage of keeping your ebook in rtf is you can always port it back to your computer and edit it - correct typos, change font style or font size. And you can even read the ebook on your computer if you want, without any special reading software except WORD.
RCR is offline   Reply With Quote