View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:12 AM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
nice one Troll

seriously, switching to the Kobo was a necessity, and frustrating when you are used to multitasking and all the nice PB features - but with the main three players it looks like that is the way they do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
By the way, PocketBook does sell a "Swan song" version of the legendary PB360. If it had a front lit screen I would be willing to pay very high price for it.
And they have a sale for the PB 360° Plus Red on Russian page.
http://www.pocketbook-int.com/ru/pro...k-360-plus-new
Very tempting ...
yes indeed, but after resigning myself to less customization, I've also got used to the Mini screen, which is much better than the PB's. Couple that I would have to rely on google translate, and it is just not worth it for me. As illumination becomes standard, I wonder whether it will take a long time before we see a glowing 5". I am hopeful!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote