View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:26 PM   #9
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks guys.

For me, I think fantasy, science fiction and horror are fantastic genres to read, but I haven't really had any ideas for stories of my own.

So far, my ideas on what to write about have come directly from my life. I've looked at a situation and said to myself, "There's a story there!". I become interested in the people involved, what motivates them, what I can explore etc...

The only fantasy idea I came up with was given birth in a dream - and it's since faded from memory.

Maybe I should give myself a break. I'm not currently a writer, just thinking about it. Starting with what I know and what is around me is hardly a stupid or unnatural thing.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote