View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:35 PM   #82
shorttimer1
Enthusiast
shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shorttimer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB X3 Kindle Fire HD 32GB
Euro Traveler,

Have you been able to install the eReader suite that is on it and that we are supposed to install according to the manual. This is what gives you the updates and such. I tried to execute the application, on Windows and it said "Unable to read installer configuration - please check your internet connection and try again." Hmmm I tried disabling Kaspersky for a second but it made no difference. Have you got yours to install?

Other than that I really like mine a lot. It will be nice to just have in your pocket when you go someplace where you are expected to have a wait. usually I just take my fanny pack with my Kindle in it but this is so much better.

Thanks!
shorttimer1 is offline   Reply With Quote