View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 06:06 AM   #444
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
That looks hilarious. I just downloaded a sample. The title sucked me in, but the blurb didn't hurt:
I think I'll have to check out that book too. I read one book by Rankin which I found very funny, The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
All that aside, I remember what I heard a caller to Coast to Coast with George Noory say on his show one night. The poor fellow called in after finding a cat in the house. He knew he didn't let it in, and his wife said she didn't let any cat in. "There's only one explanation," he told Noory. "The cat obviously entered the house from another dimension." Well, yeah. That would have been my first thought, too.
Well, as Sherlock Holmes used to say, when you've ruled out the things you don't want to believe, only the outrageous remains, and that must be the truth. Or something to that effect.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote