View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #1
fatso
fatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Interest in better management tool for archived personal files?

As many of you know, the web management page Amazon has given us is dog slow, and deleting tens or hundred of entries is just not practically possible. This has prompted people to create bookmarklets for the task, but they are very limited in what they can do. Would there be interest in say an extension for Chrome that would let you do stuff like filter on title, mass deletes, etc?

I just did a proof-of-concept program for managing personal documents in the online archive, running on the command line.

The thought was to use the knowledge acquired to create something more usable for the end-user; a greasemonkey user script, an extension to Chrome, or an advanced bookmarklet. I am just not sure if there is interest in such a thing.

Based on any feedback here I might make such a thing.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote