View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:38 AM   #31
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@atjnjk - I don't see any sort of tooltip swapping behaviour, nor would I expect to?

@crutledge - as DiapDealer says it is very difficult to diagnose these things with only the "after the fact" result so we can't replicate the same steps. However I will say in this case it looks like the cause is that you did not correctly case your anchor links for those images in your LoI page. If you don't get that right and then split, those links will effectively be orphaned. I merged your pages back together, did a find replace of #image with #Image and then re-split, and it all works as expected.