View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #8
karenbryant
Enthusiast
karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.karenbryant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook
Hi,
I too have this problem. Did you find a solution? I don;t want to mess about converting to ePub and then back again to mobi just to make the mobi recognise the toc location. I also have a toc in the eBook I'm perfectly happy with and I don't want Calibre to make its own generated toc due to how well formatted etc I have made the one in the book.
Any help appreciated!
Thanks,
Karen
karenbryant is offline   Reply With Quote