View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #54
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by browningj View Post
Not sure how to print screen in WinCE, but Mobipocket only Displays the Title Page created by PDFread when you specify Title and Author in the GUI. If I transfer the full pdf (138 pages) only two or three show up, the title, and 1 or 2 blanks.

Maybe there is an incompatability with the files output by PDF read and Mobipocket 4.8.413 for Windows CE HPC. I would love to use the Original PDF, but unfortunately Primer 2.3 and even the old Microsoft PDF viewer run way too slow. I know it is only a 90 MHz MIPS processor with 16 MB of ram, but come on, it should run better than that. I would try Acrobat reader, but adobe doesn't support the old WinCE.
The .prc output produced by PDFRead is viewable on the PC with the Mobipocket reader, but may be incompatible on WinCE.

Try the 'html' Output format as this will produce (and leave behind the .html and images used to create the .prc). See if you can then use your favourite .html to .prc program and then transfer that to the WinCE device.

This way you get the splitting/cropping/dilating/enhancing power of PDFRead and spin your own (compatible) .prc ebook.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote