View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #92
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
Frankly, now that I have used my iPad for 9 months, I would have opted for the 32 if I had it to do over . Since I was a first time buyer ( and cheap) I was cautious. There is a sense in which you really can't judge these things really until you actually use it. I use my iPad pretty much every day all day along, so i know I'm getting value for my money. And occassional use of 3G would actually be good, even for a non-biz user. H'mm, I think I'm talking myself into upgrading. Must.... resist....
I'm happy enough with 16 - I think it's the second most popular model. (And almost all ipad buyers are first time buyers).

Re: 3G - can't you tether with your phone?
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote