View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 03:59 AM   #80
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
It's a short story so maybe I'll even read it at lunch break

Spoiler:
Well I just can't remember one thing, I think that almost all the Angels acronyms were revealed but I just can't remember the Rachel one being revealed, if I'm not mistaken that was the one that John didn't had a chance to read because it was the last book on the shelve. Or maybe I missed something.

Only read the above spoiler if you already read the book or you don't mind to see a little spoiler.

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 07-05-2011 at 10:10 AM. Reason: sorry, edited the post to include spoiler
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote