View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #76
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Yes, it's true, they are awful. But I thought they were fun to hate. And I actually liked the ending. I am someone who hated the ending of Into the Woods, so if you've read that one, just know that the ending is nothing like that. Gone Girl was one of my favorites of 2012: not great literature, just a very fun read.
eP
Great summary. I agree with your statements. I thought the twists and turns were more fun as the true personalities of the characters were revealed. The ending didn't bother me either. I understand why people don't like it, but it does fit and the author was intending to shock.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 01-11-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote