View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:34 PM   #40
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Same here, on my Sony T1. Totally worth the peace of mind. I rarely drop things, but I do sometimes sit on things.

But I really dislike the "techniques" that sales staff often use to sell add-on products and services. Probably why I buy most things online. Just tell me if a warranty is available, how much it costs, and let me say yes or no. I was at a store (Best Buy? I don't remember) buying a router once when I was living in Florida. I lost track of the stuff they tried to sell me. I came really close to just canceling the transaction and leaving, but I really needed it because our router had just failed.
Ah, the old American "hard sell". I sure don't miss those pushy salesmen, they can really get on your nerves. Probably a cultural thing.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote