View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Both those depend on the source for the news downloads, if images are centered in the source, they will be centered in the output and so on.

You could process the downloaded HTML to do it, by implementing the preprocess_html() method, or using extra_css in the recipe, but the details of those implementations are specific to the source website.
Okay; since I haven't seen images centred on my Kobo Glo, despite the source having images centred, it could be a problem specific to markup for the Glo parser. I'll take a peek at seeing if I can re-format the code to fit it there. I'm downloading from Instapaper, which should standardize any code I'm processing.

Thanks for the feedback.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote