View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #32
Grayce
Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grayce has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook and NOOkcolor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrsafety View Post
You may not have read my original post, but I'm looking to buy books online through my PC at home rather than having to go to a McDonald's parking lot to do it. I've been trying to get a straight answer from B&N about buying books on my computer to load on the nook but the answers I get are all different. Anybody know the answer to the question, "Can I buy a book from B&N on my PC and put it into My B&N folder library on the nook?" It just seems so weird that the answer is difficult to find considering iTunes has been doing it so easily for so long....
If you're going to download via PC and "side-load" a book onto the nook, it HAS to go into the my documents folder. It doesn't matter whether you bought the book from B&N or not. The only way things get loaded into the B&N library is via wifi or 3G download directly onto the nook by checking for new content.
Grayce is offline   Reply With Quote