View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 07:32 AM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
This seems silly to me.
I accidentally open my original Kindle cover backwards all the time and all that happens is the Kindle flops over into the correct position. The only way it's going to crack the case is if someone holds down the Kindle with their thumb and continues to pry the cover open... ignoring the cover's built-in "reluctance" to open in that manner -- not to mention the fact that the whole time you're trying to pry it open with unnecessary force, you're staring at the back of the device instead of the screen.

Covers don't break Kindles.... brutes with no common sense do.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote