View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #92
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Oh I agree, that "Green Tea" is general. Getting it from a single estate worked well for me--but again, I have friends that sent it. "Sencha" in Japan, so far as I tasted, versus sencha here--not the same tea. I'm not familiar with all the ones you've named and it is true that one likes what one likes.

I didn't mean to imply I was an expert. But I still haven't found a green tea of good quality taste in a bag.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote