View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #131
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
seriously ?? florida ?? you know they have cockroaches there the size of your arm, right ? and they fly. :shudder:
My sister and her family are in Florida at the moment. They wanted to get a headstart on their golf game. BTW she owned the first eBook reader that I ever saw, a Rocket, got to use it for a day when she visited, only got halfway through the book I was reading and never saw the thing again. Must have been about 15 years ago.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote