View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBraverman View Post
Sorry did miss those, THIS time is a Galaxy 4 in MTP mode, using Calibre and Moon Reader.
It has worked on an HP Slate 7 with an external SD card, with a folder called eBOOKS on it.
I tried everything in the Android plug-in, which appeared to work when I loaded books onto my ASUS T300 and the Slate 7 - the phone took me to having to 'configure' the Card A.
Now then, as all devices I have the books being saved to Card A into eBOOKS I think I'm ok - what do you think?

Also where do I go to get info on setting up series?
There is no series setup as such

When you enter a series name for a book in Metadata Edit and it doesn't already exist then the series is established - try it. After that you only need to enter a couple of characters - eg "Fou" and select the name from the drop down list - eg Foul Fiends, Foundation, Fourbury Tales etc. The series number auto increments from current high number, you can change it. In between numbers are allowed eg 2.5.

BTW - for me at least there is no need to reply to my posts if you already supplied the info in another post

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote