View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #8
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I had the same issues. Something different/weird with Qt5.1. It's trying to find paths for some extra libs to be included for use of the Qt5Gui module and it's breaking things for some reason. I just commented out the line to include the Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake file in "/opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake" and then Sigil built fine. I have no idea if something else will be broken because of that, but I haven't run into any issues in my testing so far.
Thanks that seems to have done the trick. building now will have to wait till later to test.

bernie

I am on my way to cell phone and Internet free zone.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote