View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Trying to install on a Ubuntu 12.04lts:
After downloading and installing QT5.1.0 and cmake 2.8.11.2 get the following errors:
Spoiler:
Code:
~/sigil-0.7.3/build$ /home/bernie/cmake-2.8.11.2-Linux-i386/bin/cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DFORCE_BUNDLED_COPIES=1 ~/sigil-0.7.3/src
CMake Error at /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:15 (message):
  The imported target "Qt5::Gui" references the file

"//usr/include/libdrm"

but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:

* The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

* An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

* The installation package was faulty and contained

"/opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake"

but not all the files it references.

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:41 (_qt5_Gui_check_file_exists)
  /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:47 (_qt5gui_find_extra_libs)
  /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:118 (include)
  /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Widgets/Qt5WidgetsConfig.cmake:77 (find_package)
  /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Svg/Qt5SvgConfig.cmake:77 (find_package)
  /opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26 (find_package)
  src/Sigil/CMakeLists.txt:38 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Any ideas?

bernie
I had the same issues. Something different/weird with Qt5.1. It's trying to find paths for some extra libs to be included for use of the Qt5Gui module and it's breaking things for some reason. I just commented out the line to include the Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake file in "/opt/Qt5.1.0/5.1.0/gcc/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake" and then Sigil built fine. I have no idea if something else will be broken because of that, but I haven't run into any issues in my testing so far.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-04-2013 at 01:57 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote