View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Sigil V0.7.3 released

I’m somewhat pleased to announce the immediate availability of Sigil 0.7.3. This release is primary a bug fix release. Please see the changelog for a full listing.

Currently there is no OS X package for 0.7.3 available. Even though this release fixes numerous bugs on OS X a package cannot be built at this time. The macdeployqt tool I use for OS X packaging is broken in Qt 5.1.0. I was not able to get the workaround to resolve the issue fully. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next Qt release.

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 08-04-2013 at 04:10 AM. Reason: moved to frontpage
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote