View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyAnne View Post
I bought the glo about a week before the aura was announced. I was initially disappointed but I bought my glo from my catalogue and can't send it back without a fault. Which it has none. I may however treat myself to the aura after reading so many great reviews. I read about 4 books a month so I'm just about what kobo refer to as a dedicated book reader. I was just wondering how the light on the kobo aura compares to the glo light? I love the evenness of the glo. I have over fifty books on my glo are they easy to transfer? Sorry for all the questions. I'm quite new to this.
I've only heard better things about the Aura light than the Glo...makes me want it. It goes much dimmer, so better for reading in complete darkness.

Easy-peasy to transfer books onto an aura. If you synched to get them on your glo, sync to get them on an aura. If you sideloaded to get them on your glo, sideload to get them on an aura. 50 books is not a lot to worry about....many people have hundreds or thousands!
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote