View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #30
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
The N4 is my top current choice if my iPhone 4 dies. I switched from AT&T to Straight Talk, jumped through some hoops to get data working but works fine now, and the unsubsidized N4 price is a bonus (half of the iPhone 5 price!) I've read nothing but good reviews.

Shame there is no retail presence. If I play with a demo model long enough I might be tempted to switch sooner.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote