View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:19 AM   #359
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerb View Post
The reason why I posted my query here is that there is someone who has already modified the plugin to solve this matter (see by the very end of the entry). Unfortunately, his modified plugin does not work for me and he does not offer support, which is why I was wondering whether this could be made "official"

http://dsandrei.blogspot.fr/2012/07/koboish-ebooks.html
What he did was modify the plugin to change the code inside the epub so that annotations worked. This has no relationship to the covers. This happens purely on the Kobo device.

Also, the modifications to convert from ePub to kepub is NOT something that should be in the Modify ePub plugin. What those changes are doing is to convert the file to another format. That is not a sensible thing for this plugin.

Last edited by davidfor; 01-18-2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: grammar and spelling
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote