View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"RightBrane.com re-releases Chasing the Light"

(Old News)
Yes, despite computer swaps, software reloads, upgrades, replacements, and every other thing that can go wrong when replacing a computer... I have kept my promise and finally prevailed, finished, and uploaded my newest novel, Chasing the Light!

I am proud of this book for two reasons: One, it hits on a major issue today, the national oil crisis and impending energy crunch, and what it will mean to everyone in America inside of the next decade; and Two, this book is being offered in the new ePub format developed by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF.org), and already being endorsed and used by Adobe's Digital Editions and InDesign software, and by other companies. ePub could turn out to be the e-book format of the future, and I am glad to be able to offer it to my customers.

So, please go find out more on Chasing the Light, and see if you want to add it to your digital collection. I'm going to just sit over here and take a rest...

(New News)
Fortunately, preparing this book for its re-release on RightBrane.com was a lot easier! Scroll down to post #8 for details!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-06-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Updated by, like, 2 years.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote