View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #29
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
For me, I think it will be a while.

The biggest thing, is that most of the other companies let things get stagnate. I mean, before iPhone and Android, did you really see any major advances come along? There wasn't much in the way of earth shattering changes. Also, you saw more of a shift in focus in marketing. Before, most smartphones were aimed at businesses, and most consumer features were rather poorly done (you ever try using Symbian's media player? It rather sucked). You had two huge companies come in, with devices that were totally different than what existed prior, and worked to get the consumers, instead of companies.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote