View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #65
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks, Nyssa. As it stands, it looks like we'll be alternating from month to month unless more votes come in for hiding all votes until the polls close option. Personally, it appears that votes have been much closer with the hidden option as more people are voting their heart rather than the lesser of two evils.
I was fine with alternating, but then some how got my heart set on hidden. I'm not sure why. I do know that seeing the "17" in this poll made me happy.
Oh well.

As I stated in the December thread: I plan to make this book club a part of my 2012 reading challenge by reading all winners, as long as I can find them at reasonable prices for my Kindle.

I hope I have a better year next year than this one. I think I only participated in 4 discussions, with this month possibly being a 5th (I really don't know yet).

My biggest concern going forward are the personality conflicts that have arisen this year. I really do believe it has affected some of the votes overall (policy wise and book selections) and I'm hoping beyond hope that it will not happen next year.

I agree with sun surfer that we should try to handle all of our club process decisions this year and then have a moratorium on changes until at the very earliest 2013. Although, it would be great if we were happy with said changes and didn't really need to make anymore for a long while.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote