View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Yeah I know, hopeless aren't I? I also put in an autocompletion line edit for if the user sets up actions for a Tags column. So much for all those "lies" I have been telling to all the people PM'ing me for releases in saying the version I gave them would be the last...

Quote:
I think the following sample answers all three questions.
Perfect. Didn't realise it would be quite that simple, thought I had a world of pain of date conversions, time zones and formats ahead. I like your answer

All working now. Must be time to release it...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote