View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #5
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Yes and no. I think what had me confused was two things. When it had automatic management on, anything I'd downloaded from the reader store was getting tags downloaded. Plus, the default for creating collections (which I hadn't changed until after I started redoing this) added "collections" from series, something I didn't want since not everything was in the proper series it was meant to be in so I created tags for specific series that I wanted to import. It was thus indeed downloading some tags and giving the appearance of doing so for other items. I think it's all sorted out now though. I did a sample of a few hundred books and it all looked good, so I set it to do everything (around 3,000 books -- most PD and free stuff with a few purchases thrown in for good measure).

Thanks again for your help.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote