View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
tkavan
Groupie
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
I get a message saying it cant be found

does the book exist as an ebook?

if i search without quotes I get Japanese books, which is correct
No it doesn't exist as an ebook or even as a printed book, though when I first made the search I thought it was a legitimate book title.

When I search with the quotes, which should mean search for this exact sequence of words and report Not Found if the phrase doesn't exist, I get the Japanese Potter books.

When I search without the quotes I get one book with the word "always" in the title, and then the Japanese Potters.

I was just wondering if someone on this forum knows how the Kobobooks search engine functions, and how to enter a search so it will return the results you are looking for.

BTW when you say "which is correct"... how is it correct that the search term I used returns Japanese titles? (Not trying to be argumentative, just trying to figure it it out!)
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote