View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:17 PM   #445
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Here is one for you..

I have had a KPW on order from Amazon since Oct 2.. I left it up and was hoping BB would have one sooner.. and guess what.. BB had one in stock on Sunday Oct 21.. so I went down and bought one.. I got home and got a notification that my KPW had been shipped.. the one from BB was Bad.. so I returned it and received mine today from Amazon.. the one I got today was a totally different Animal.. in the Dark awesome.. Big Difference.. I think I got one of the new BATCHES.. Whew.. Keeper.. hardly any Blotches at bottom.. no Pink etc.. nothing that would bother me or entice me to send it back..
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote