View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #12
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Well the picture says it all.

I wish there was a great story as to why I was jumping on my bed, but there isn't. Suffice to say I found I needed a stop gap solution to suspend my bed while I repair the wooden beam that supported it.

=X=
When I was first married, the family traveled to a wedding and stayed in a block of hotel rooms. My mother happened to get the room next to mine and we opened the door in between so that my oldest could go back and forth.

I'm in my room jumping on the bed and my kid is in my mother's room jumping on her bed. We can see each other through the open door, but my mother can only see him and scolds him, "act your age." The three year old WTF look I got was priceless. I kept jumping until she thought to look through the door, "Act YOUR age," she scolded.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote