View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I wish there was a great story as to why I was jumping on my bed, but there isn't.
Not a great story, but there is always the spider excuse.

example 1 (caught jumping on bed): I was trying to kill a spider on the ceiling and couldn't reach it...

example 2 (caught jumping on bed while naked): I was trying to kill a spider on the ceiling and couldn't reach it. I didn't want it to fall into my clothes if I missed...

example 3 (caught jumping on bed, partner in room): He/She made me try to kill a spider on the ceiling and I couldn't reach it...

example 4 (caught jumping on bed, partner in room, both naked): Well, you see, there was this spider... We were worried it might fall, umm...

example 5 (caught jumping on bed, more that two people in room, all naked): Ewww! TMI! Rent a hotel room next time!
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote