Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
plaidie
plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plaidie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
Frustration

It was all supposed to be so easy, but it's not. I have an eBook in .mobi format sitting in my desktop, and cannot get it to transfer to my Android tablet... not using usb or Calibre or WiFi. Tried Calibre, and other forums said "just click the 'send to device' buttom." Fine, except there is no "send to device" button on my toolbar, though the preferences says there is. So now what?

Plaidie
plaidie is offline   Reply With Quote