View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:38 PM   #415
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayLee View Post
Never installed this yet, wanted to ask some questions first. When installed does it use all the font already installed on my computer like when editing pics with GIMP?
On windows xp, and with calibre 0.9.28, it does display users specific fonts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks
Not a bad idea

I just peeked at the PI code. (You got me curious)

The PI currently gets/shows the list of 'Font Families' that a (main) Calibre utility supplies. Any changes would most likely be dependent on what (Main) Calibre permits.
Thanks for looking into it. Hopefully someday Calibre will permit it

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote