View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 04:52 AM   #26
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashjuk View Post
Still it's sad to see Sony slowly abandoning this market - unfortunately in most people's mind eReaders are Kindles. Kobo's are slowly getting to be more popular here in the UK, but Sony has just about disappeared from the high-street stores - in fact the only place to buy a T3 as far as I can tell is direct from a Sony Store.
On the few occasions people have commented when I've been reading on my 350 they always ask if it's a Kindle and look at me strangely when I say it's a Sony. And you are right about Sony disappearing from the high street, none of the shops who sell more than one brand stock Sony's now. Kobo seems to be the main competitor to the Kindle, Nook is only there because they discounted so heavily, not sure they will last either.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote