View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #13
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Smile Salve da Germania !

Quote:
Originally Posted by olis View Post
This is my first post and I'm writing it to say you a biiiig thanks. That's a wonderful and to me very useful app.
It would be even more great if it was possible to start it from the internal memory.[...]
Hi, olis!

I just saw that you are from Italy:

Buona sera e salve da Germania!

I am German and don't speak Italian fluently at all (but spent most of my childhood holidays in Italy. Mostly near Roma or Verona/Padova ...)
I actually developed this app because I needed a dictionary for ITALIAN that I'd like to read much more in!!!

(So I feel especially flattered to get such a positive feedback from you.)

Can you tell me if there is any kind of "community" for ereading devices in Italy? Any forums or the like? (Where did you learn of eReaders?)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote