View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #32
ibu
Addict
ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.ibu can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo H20, iPhone 6+, Macbook Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I believe Dreamweaver's search & replace tool is (at least partly) based on a parsing engine that knows which closing tag goes with what opening tag... and would handle it correctly.
I believe it too.
In all the years of using the S&R interface of Dreamweaver it never fails in the mode "search specific elements".
I would love such a feature in Sigil.

And I would love to see an regex interface in Sigil, which allows to perform multiple regex rules in a kind of "batch" process - in combination of a system to save complete rules, where the user could pick the rules he needs.

My mostly missed feature in Sigil in that context is a html analysis tool.
It should list all "occurences" of html elements with its relevant attributes. Than a user has a perfect overview about all the cleaning work which has to be done.

p class="h1"
p class="blank"
p
h2 id="..."
img width="100%"
span class="italics"
ibu is offline   Reply With Quote