View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #1186
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

It's just 'ships', not relationships. Apparently I couldn't be bothered to type that much that day.
Code:
[www.libraryofmoria.com]
is_adult:true
include_in_ships: category
I tried this code and nothing happened. I am still not seeing the information appear in my custom column (#pairing). In the custom column settings I have this set to accept relationships values. I tried updating the metadata, overwriting the story, and deleting and re-adding the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
That will also include "Lord of the Rings" and FPS, RPS, etc in your ships column. You could use replace_metadata to remove items without '/' in them, I expect.
I was planning on using replace_metadata once I was able to fill the correct column with the data.